Pages

My name is Aubrey Anne.
I'm here to talk about all things beauty.
I adore making new friends, so please,
let me know you've stopped by!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome!

If you are here via toomuchaubrey I just want to thank you profusely for the support! I'm going to be transferring my previous beauty-related posts from toomuchaubrey to toomuchmakeup, so be patient with me if you've seen it all before. (In the mean time I am working on new posts, including a step-by-step for my newly PERFECTED and entirely natural lip balm, which I have been giving away and everyone seems to love!) This blog isn't perfected yet, of course, but I'll get there.

If you're brand new and don't know me, I'm Aubrey Anne, and I'm addicted to makeup. It's nice to meet you! If you're not into makeup, don't worry, there's plenty of other beauty and skin care stuff coming your way. Everyone needs to take care of themselves, even if they are naturally beautiful and don't need makeup. :)


Other places you can find me:

Twitter @notenoughmakeup
Instagram @waytoomuchmakeup
Facebook

Oh, and I adore comments and meeting new people, so please let me know who you are when you stop by! <3

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *