Pages

My name is Aubrey Anne.
I'm here to talk about all things beauty.
I adore making new friends, so please,
let me know you've stopped by!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Contouring for your face shape - why you shouldn't be scared to color block your face

 

Ok, I know. They look like aliens. Is it really this dramatic? Do you REALLY do it this dark and this light, and in straight lines like that? Well, yeah. Pretty much. I took some pictures while I did my makeup this morning to show you mine. 

It's not as scary as it looks, I promise! The key is to do the contouring UNDER the foundation.

It's not quite so dramatic as those pictures up there
because I use powder products, not cream.



The colors are pretty drastic, though...
...until I go over my whole face with foundation...which evens it all out and blends it in.
Now, instead of looking like an alien...
I just look like I have cheekbones!

This, however, makes my eyes look totally washed out.



Add some eye makeup,
eyebrows, lipstick...
...and I look human again!




Still think it's too hard? Try it on a day you have no where to go. Experimentation is the only way we learn new things. 
You can do it! :) And I'm always here if you have questions.

No comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *